As our community endures through the recent orders, we want you to know dental facilities are essential and therefore, we will remain open for all scheduled appointments. We will continue to maintain our commitment to your safety.
We understand the resiliency these orders require and thank you and your family for your commitment to heed the new advisories, as this keeps our team, fellow patients and families safer. And likewise, the Lafayette Orthodontic Team families can make the same commitment to your family and our community.
We continue to participate in educational webinars, collaborate with colleagues, and adapt renovations. You will see alterations to our clinic and reception area and expanded PPE inventory. As you see these changes and experience new protocols/guidelines, we want you to rest assured that we have your family’s safety and well-being, foremost, in mind. We thank you for your ongoing patience during this complicated time.
We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- You’ll see masks are required.
- You’ll be asked some screening questions when you arrive to the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use before you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate, children’s toys, and so forth; since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We will do our best to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. If you prefer to reschedule an appointment, please call our office at 925-283-1921.
We value your trust and loyalty and are so grateful to continue to take care of your smiles!
With thoughts of good health and happiness,
Dr. Osterman and Staff